Is there any add on or quick-ish way to calculate complete armory value?
Faction Armory Value
Started by SYTHX [2142539] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Darkfall [2465123]
· 1 likes ·
As far as I can tell, No. There is an option on Yata for the Faction Armory but without access to the required permissions I cant actually tell what this option on Yata actually does but it may be what …
Mentioned in this thread
Mephiles [2087524] ×1
As far as I can tell, No.
There is an option on Yata for the Faction Armory but without access to the required permissions I cant actually tell what this option on Yata actually does but it may be what you are after..
[image: i.imgur.com]
May be something worth asking the creator of TornTools, Mephiles a message and see if he can implement it into his script package, TornTools.
Contact Mephiles on the TornTools discord (Apologies if link expires.)
There is an option on Yata for the Faction Armory but without access to the required permissions I cant actually tell what this option on Yata actually does but it may be what you are after..
[image: i.imgur.com]
Contact Mephiles on the TornTools discord (Apologies if link expires.)
Mentions: Mephiles [2087524]
While I do agree that suggesting it for TT might be a good idea, they are preferably done in our Discord or the forum post. It might already have this feature too, we have so many features that I don't even know all of them.
Ahh wicked , wasn't aware there was an actual outlet for suggestions.
Thanks for the headsup!
Thanks for the headsup!
The yata report tells you who deposited and who has taken out not value. Don’t tell you the stats and quality of weapons either
Interesting!