Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Better Payment Options for Subscriptions

Started by Akreter [2012030] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Akreter [2012030]
I just remembered that you could subscribe instead of buying the DPs seperately. So I asked myself why shouldn't I subscribe when I'm paying anyway, so I get the bonus at least. The problem is: you can't subscribe without a credit card. And like 95% of people in my country don't own a credit card, so it would be nice if you could add a payment option which doesn't require a credit card. It has to be possible, because I do my spotify subscription with paypal without any issues. I tried a prepaid credit card I once got to support stuff in kickstarter, but they won't accept it.

TL:DR: Please add subscription payment options for people without credit cards. I want these juicy books.