Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous Karma

Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Suggestions.

297 replies · 1.63k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 298 / 298 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

GIFTS [2612583]
I do not like the idea of this simply because if you do not like a thread for whatever reason if you decide to thumbs down then you should be man or woman enough to also post why you thumbs down a post or idea. If people retaliate against your opinion then 2 can play at that game also. I see people retaliate against others for thumbs down on a post and that just shows me they soft and can not handle someone having a different opinion. Then you get those people who thumb's down a post to be a dick and can't even say why they did so.
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]
this is literally the only system I have seen or know of where this type thing shows who votes whichever way. No one should know who votes whichever way. There are ample reasons the assholes in this game have for their behavior. They don't need more
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]
I would like to think so...
But I know firsthand some folks take their karma far too seriously lmaso.
So I can believe that there's a few too many folks who want to know who would dare take their karma XD
Penetration [2340613]
I'm more interested in who gives me karma in specific situations. Like it bogie upvotes something I've said about game mechanics, I know I'm correct in my assessment.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
So acting like a coward is what you prefer when down voting people?

Grow some balls and move on with your life. If you are not prepared to allow people to see who dislikes their posts, then you shouldn't dislike posts...

Pussy...