Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Grave

Started by Synner [1715703] on in Faction Discussion.

105 replies · 3.33k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Hornz [2220919]
[image: i.gyazo.com]

This is a quick snapshot of the 7 seconds that gyazo allows, but the fact is that I could keep scrolling like this for hours. You spent months continuously attacking and hospitalizing the bottom end of my faction for shit respect. You were a very effective pest and annoyance, which I believe is what you were trying to achieve.

I explained to many of my young and frustrated members that if what you were doing truly was annoying them, that the best thing they could do was to keep their nose on the grindstone, to really hone in and focus on their stats, and that before they knew it they would quickly outgrow you. I find it very convenient that once their hard work is finally starting to come to fruition, that once they've started showing you the same love you showed all of them, you all of a sudden want to make amends.

Thank you for being that motivation for them.

As far as them accepting your apology or not, I've left that to them all as individuals. If some choose to accept and move on, happy times; if others choose not to forgive and forget, I feel no remorse for you.
Teck [2195500]
Maybe cata can show all the bonuses you dropped on them over the last year or so too.

War to settle it, IMO
Hornz [2220919]
Nice edit. We've been around and around on that deal and you just recite the same 2 lines over and over so I have no interest in that.

I could easily show an equal list of bonuses. The past feuds between Cata and ÐoA or no secret and it's not something I'm going to derail this thread over, but this issue with Unsainted goes far beyond any of that. This isn't a Cata/ÐoA issue.

What I really wonder is, given that you've been a massive cheerleader for Cata, why did you up and leave?
Dragonspirit [508226]
[image: media.giphy.com]

Dufuq did I just read??
You caused the newer players in DoA many hours of hosp time... Now they can kick your ass, you want to apologise? .... Wow...

I hope THEY can forgive you, I don't need an appology as you failed to kick my ass a fair few times, so thanks for the defends I guess!

Think Hornz nailed the point so no need for me to!

[image: media.giphy.com]
Synner [1715703]
First of all, I'm not in a "situation" as I can still put you and your faction down faster than a cheap beer. I am making an attempt to smooth things over with your faction.

I explained to you why I was hitting your faction, and even broke it down big bird style for you to understand. It's not my fault you are a complete dumbass. Your username must refer to the space between your ears. Also, I apologized and encouraged you personally, from which you took offence for whatever reason. After I had gotten back from a Covid scare, you messaged me "I thought the dog died but it only his puppy ?" referring to one of children. At which point, I blocked you, and the Facebook stalking began (I am curious as to how you even got that) and had turn my profile private.

I am not trying slip out of anything or frame you of anything. I am making an apology to DoA, simple as that. I can still demolish most of your faction, including you, which KPCSlor was kind enough to prove in the attack logs he posted. This is an effort on my part, to make amends with DoA. If DoA wishes to drag this on, I will simply start back up by taking shit down your throats again.

I wish I could pull chat logs to show your incompetence, but alas, I can't. If you wish to continue getting your shit pushed in by me, so be it. I won't be using lube.
Dragonspirit [508226]
Obviously, everyone has access to the gym...
But what has that got to do with your "Accept my f****** apology or I will hosp you all" bullshit?

Look, some people are not going to forgive you, some people think your an AssHat, some will think your weak now you put a "I'm so sowwy" post in the forum ..

So instead of getting all bent over, just move on!
You had your say, it's been rejected so just get on with your torn life and quit trying to flex ..