Hi. I hope all is well. I moved so I was able to put money into my safe. I was trying to move into another residence, but I am not able. The page keeps cycling and there is a message that says the follow: 550 No Reason Phrase. What is happening? Please help. Thank you in advance.
Hi - Problem with moving
Started by matmouse [1371216] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I think you will have to remove the money in the safe. Bug about wrong error warning, sure
Mentions: Can't move properties
Again I tested but wasn't able to reproduce the problem, the move was successful.
This was an error caused by property extensions, apparent only when moving into a shack. Thanks.