I am MrNewOrleans. I have over two billion stats. I'm not the biggest guy on the block, but I am not the smallest. Right now I am available to hire. I will make an attack on someone, or have one of my pals make the attack on my behalf. I always carry through, and have a track record of success.
I never disclose who paid me.
All contracts are priced at 1 million a hit.
If my schedule allows me to, I am capable of guesting. I charge 30 million, because I will have to spend six days without perks. That fee boils down to 5 million for those days. Plus 5 million per day minimum 2.
If you hire me for a mug, you pay me for the hit, and we split the cash. If the mug is large enough, I will release you from the original price.
Bulk attack are negotiable and I can bring friends to the fight.
My bounty slots cost 10,000 each, but you must pay the anonymous fee. For smaller targets, it's probably easier to pay me to make the attack.
Note: I subcontract light work.
I never disclose who paid me.
All contracts are priced at 1 million a hit.
If my schedule allows me to, I am capable of guesting. I charge 30 million, because I will have to spend six days without perks. That fee boils down to 5 million for those days. Plus 5 million per day minimum 2.
If you hire me for a mug, you pay me for the hit, and we split the cash. If the mug is large enough, I will release you from the original price.
Bulk attack are negotiable and I can bring friends to the fight.
My bounty slots cost 10,000 each, but you must pay the anonymous fee. For smaller targets, it's probably easier to pay me to make the attack.
Note: I subcontract light work.