Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

please grave

Started by Satan [612696] on in Suggestions.

15 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Elizabeth [2339829]
I'm for this! It's simple and gives people what they've asked for in other suggestions without implementing an overly complicated system!

R+++

~ E
AndyIsh [2631761]
What's the benefit of hiding armor when you attack? Is it only in case someone is watching the attack screen of your target so they can't see your armor?

I'm also not sure how this would "allow players to enjoy the great clothes upgrade we got recently and be able to flex for owning rare cosmetics." any more than this is available to do now. What am I missing ?
Satan [612696]
1. the benefit is enjoying cosmetics other players are wearing

2. as the OP said. these are set by the individual. you can toggle if armor is visible on your character when you attack. (from your screen) AND you can toggle if your foe's armor is visible from your screen.

3. in case you didnt know chest armor goes on top of all shirts and stuff. for example. no one can see the suspenders, red tie, or dress shirt i have equipped because I have full body armor on. another example is shorts, if youre wearing any shorts item it is covered by combat pants.

4. youre basically missing the entire OP try equipping a shirt item like a tank top and see how it looks.
AndyIsh [2631761]
Thanks for explaining. I have been using clothes to hide my armor so didn't realise some clothing went underneath and was hidden by the armor.
Satan [612696]
why hide armor? everyone knows youre wearing combat armor under your clothes and can visually see youre either wearing full body armor or flexible.
AndyIsh [2631761]
I hide it so everyone can assume I'm wearing combat armor if they want but don't know what I'm wearing or if I'm even wearing any under my clothes.
Satan [612696]
well...uhhh yeah I guess.....but youre only giving yourself a disadvantage by not wearing combat armor because you dont got the job that gives you a boost for being naked. and wearing less than combat armor is just....not a good idea. its like deciding to type with your nose when you have fully functioning hands.
AndyIsh [2631761]
Not so much now but when I was going to the unarmored wins merit, attacking someone without armor and being a close win gets some nice defends when they try to attack back and I'm wearing armor.

It's like when you want to type with your nose but don't want people to see you looking stupid.