Hello
hello
Started by 0Pufferfish0 [2446888] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 7 likes ·
Last one that did a similar thread I msged and talked to, but don't have time atm. Generally speaking, people that create these threads are not okay though.
Ohaithar!
Hey you ok?
Last one that did a similar thread I msged and talked to, but don't have time atm. Generally speaking, people that create these threads are not okay though.
Is it me you're looking for
I see it in your eyes
and I see it in your smile
and I see it in your smile
Hello there. Its me - you from the future.
hi
hey QT
henlo stinki, y nt go take a baff smelli?
What’s up (:
where's HotShot when you need him? im just wondering.
Oh dear god...
When did using forums be a new thing?
When did using forums be a new thing?
I like your style
Ola