Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

VISED GRAPHIC DESIGNS

Started by Visedwings049 [2648319] on in Graphics.

187 replies · 2.92k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
188
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Graciejj2000 [2037482] ×1

Sectory [2093611]
Have you got any examples of custom work you did? Your pricing seems a bit out of place.

EDIT:

I re checked some of the work, some is actually more than text on image etc, and on your form there's a more detailed pricing scheme. I hope you'll get costumers and keep up with the practice.
Graciejj2000 [2037482]
Prices look good to me. Just make sure to join Lex Salvos for the best deal. ;)

The mug price works too. What if they join Lex and mug that guy. Do they get stacking discounts?
ChainingTatum [2471900]
Well I like mine. I didn't want to do it myself and its enlightening to see an artists take on things. You don't have to buy one, go make one.
Whisperis [2591046]
I love my profile image. Totally worth the money. Visewings049 has amazing talent and skill. My favorite gif I have ever had made!!
IknowNutz [2675915]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Well, this is the one he did for me and I'm really happy with it. I think it's really good and totally worth it. Didn't have to do much explaining what I wanted and he got it done in a matter of days. In fact, since I like his work so much am gonna get another one done. :) I know I wouldn't be able to do something like this myself so I got someone else to do it for me. Thanks Visedwings!
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
When you realize that the graphics are pretty much a bunch of random gifs, pictures, and words slapped in one design, and that the only supporters on here so far are from your faction....

Whoops too much?

Good luck to you though!