Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FLYING SUGGESTION

Started by Thehunter96 [2388494] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Thehunter96 [2388494]
Okay why do i need to fly to Swiss then back to torn then fly to UAE then back again?

I think we gotta have an option of choosing an addition route while abroad to make sense of all. Just by example someone wants to travel to both China and US from UK, like for really he/she gotta return back again to UK before starying another journey??! Doesn't make sense to me and especially Torn is a real time RPG.
Elizabeth [2339829]
I believe either Ched or Bogie had mentioned in another travel suggestion thread that traveling between countries is either on the strongly consider pile or already planned for Travel 2.0 pile (apologies, I can't remember for sure which).

~ E

EDIT: Couldn't find the post, so I might be wrong about who said it, take it with a grain of salt