Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discrimination

Started by LuckyLuc [2333827] on in Graveyard.

44 replies · 918 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LuckyLuc [2333827]
So, there I was sipping my Starbucks latte wind blowing through my Cotton candy pink hair. I was really feeling good about myself because I refused the plastic straw peddled by the big earth polluting fascist companies. This day was even better because I did it! I finally made model at the lingerie store. I walked in in my cutest save the whales tank top that was a size and a half too small ..YOLO. Feeling sexy I perused the lingerie lineup, beaming from ear to ear I hit the floor with some pasties and a edible thong (hopefully I find a hungry shopper). Just as I pranced out on the floor my manager stopped me and took into his office. I was told I can’t be a model because I’m a man and having me in that position gave the company negative stats. Being the sensitive snowflake I am, I burst into tears seeing my cat walking days end before they begin. Why oh why!? Even in game you can’t escape such blatant and harmful discrimination. Oh for the love of humanity.
SinCitySinner [2116762]
Your cat walking days are over? ... Isn't it hard to put the leash and collar on them? Plus I can only imagine what they would do if they saw another cat, or even a dog, while you were walking them around
Crapitycrap [2500157]
I read the original and felt it needed a German accent to be more entertaining.

"So, zere I vas sippingkt mein Schtarbucks latte vind blowingkt zrough mein Kotton kenty pink hair I vas r-r-really feelingkt good about meinself because I r-r-refused ze plastic schtraw peddled by ze big earzz pollutingkt fascist kompanies. Zis day vas efen better because I did i Seig Heil! I finally made model at ze lingkterie schtore. I valked in in mein kutest safe ze vhales tank top zat vas a size undt a half too small ..YOLO. Feelingkt sexy I perused ze lingkterie lineup, beamingkt from ear to ear I hit ze floor mitt some pasties undt a edible zong hopeingkt I find a hungry schopper. Chust as I pranced out on ze floor mein manager schtopped me undt took into his office. I vas told I kan be a model because I’m a man undt hafingkt me in zat position gafe ze kompany negatife schtats. Beingkt ze sensitife snowflake I am, I burst into tears seeingkt mein kat valkingkt days end before zey began.vy oh vh Seig Heil! Efen in game you kan’t escape such blatant undt harmful discrimination. Oh fur ze lofe uff humanity."
Herodotus [1670169]
See now, this is satire. Not creative, but still satire.

What I find amusing is yet another post whining about other people being offended. How many more levels of irony are we going to rack up here?
LuckyLuc [2333827]
This is what happens when you’re a little boy with big aspirations of being a model and suddenly it’s ripped from you. Poof…gone…vanished. I just wanted to do for lingerie what Zohan did for hairstyling.