Thanks for stopping by. ;)
VISED GRAPHIC DESIGNS
Started by Visedwings049 [2648319] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Move along little doggie...
woo
got paid to bounty OP for bad graphics, came to take a look, and behold: bad graphics lol
same, got paid to bounty for bad graphics, came to take a look, and this sums up what you pay for in one image
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
These bumps keep me at the top of the board thanks friend.
Thanks for the bump buddy
My son had this cat, this black and white tabbi that didn't look like much but he was part of the family. His biological father just dumped it on him as a Christmas/Birthday gift with no instructions on how to take care of him while him and his mom lived in a small apartment. I adopted that cat when I adopted my oldest son, even though that cat never really warmed up to me. I still cared for that cat.
11 years later I found the cat in the basement of the place we were renting, softly meowing in pain. The vet said he had likely been poisoned with antifreeze. We knew it wasn't from in the house, and suspected it had been the neighbors. The vet said there wasn't a lot we could do because of how far along the damage had gone. We took that cat home and did our best to make him comfortable before he eventually passed away. He was clearly in pain but just too exhausted to do anything, to even eat.
His death was one of the saddest things I ever had to deal with, until I stumbled across this god awful thread selling graphics. I just.
I'm not even concerned about the pricing. Roughly what, $85 American if someone buys Donation packs and sells them to the pawn shop? But... in return they get... well, they get THAT.
Best of luck. You'll need it.
11 years later I found the cat in the basement of the place we were renting, softly meowing in pain. The vet said he had likely been poisoned with antifreeze. We knew it wasn't from in the house, and suspected it had been the neighbors. The vet said there wasn't a lot we could do because of how far along the damage had gone. We took that cat home and did our best to make him comfortable before he eventually passed away. He was clearly in pain but just too exhausted to do anything, to even eat.
His death was one of the saddest things I ever had to deal with, until I stumbled across this god awful thread selling graphics. I just.
I'm not even concerned about the pricing. Roughly what, $85 American if someone buys Donation packs and sells them to the pawn shop? But... in return they get... well, they get THAT.
Best of luck. You'll need it.
Thanks for the bump friend. Sorry your cat died. Dont let your soul die because of my talent.
Noice, yep typo great catch buddy.
inb4 grave
I have seen your graphics bro LOL
There is a market for this. If this guy is truly taking his time to make these graphics, irrelevant of how good or bad we perceive them to be, then good for him. If I spend x time making a thing, I'm also entitled to charge what I want. Whether people pay that is a different matter.
Proof that this works is this car leasing company that's worth millions. Enjoy.
https://m.lingscars.com/
Proof that this works is this car leasing company that's worth millions. Enjoy.
https://m.lingscars.com/
Putting text on a gif / image takes less than 5 minutes and some people ask the world for it.
Putting in effort is what counts ;)
Putting in effort is what counts ;)
It takes some skill to produce original, thematic and eye catching graphics tailored to a (usually artistically null) customers desires.
You're basically raking google image search for graphics and doing mashups with a text overly.
It's different. Like, categorically.
You're basically raking google image search for graphics and doing mashups with a text overly.
It's different. Like, categorically.
What you are explaining is what is called graphic design. Different from art yes.
Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual content to communicate messages. By applying visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use typography and pictures to meet users' specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience.
Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual content to communicate messages. By applying visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use typography and pictures to meet users' specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience.
Putting text on a gif takes you 5 minutes. Someone else it may take 5 hours. Someone else might never be able to accomplish it. Coming back to, guy can charge what he wants for what he wants. Its your choice to buy, just like its your choice to hijack his thread.
Live and let live.
Live and let live.
Someone with some sense...Thanks for weighing in.
This is not a meme generator forum. It's gfx forum.
Then get off the forum bro. You dont get to decide what graphic design is. You are delusional.