Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

User list renders empty

Started by MrDwightSchrute [2084614] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrDwightSchrute [2084614]
Hey there, when viewing the user list to browse users it now returns empty with "No users found"

https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=UserList

Was this intended?
MrDwightSchrute [2084614]
Hey, yes it is still not working for me.

Even trying to search for a user, results return null

{"elID":null,"task":null}

https://www.torn.com/missionChecker.php?currenturl=%2Fpage.php%3Fsid%3DUserList%26playername%3DCloudJumper
Hisepicer [2607374]
I'm receiving the same problem. The user search returns "No users found" whether I type something in before entering or not. However, I can still find a specific user from the drop-down menu.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Resolved
-Droid [2208146]
I'm having the same problem on 2 different android devices. I cleared cache and uninstalled/reinstalled. I still get "No users found".
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this has to do with non-donator/subscriber status.

Passing along to Nikita for testing.

Thanks..!!