You did shit illegally too.
So did I.
I bet most in this forum did.
Don't play stupid Sek. It ain't cute.
Nah I never played golf. Always looked boring to me.
yey another long weekend..
Yeah those were Nancy pelosis words not mine
Here's a recording of that bitch now I really wish she would go away
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/04/21/pelosi-thanks-george-floyd-vpx.cnn
who served his time.
So, he was probably on probation and committing a crime?
last time he was arrested was in 2007, so I highly doubt he was still on parole.
In 2009, George Floyd was arrested for a 1st-degree felony charge, as per police criminal records/history/past, of assault and armed robbery he took part in 2007 and spent five years in prison for breaking into a lady’s house with the intent to rob her. George agreed that he wore a blue uniform to look like a government employee to gain the lady’s trust, and eventually pave his way into the house.
Google lists him as a American hip-hop artist lol
Even though he made more money from shooting pornography and doing crimes
Unfortunately it looks like Juneteenth has been hijacked with LGTQT for some reason didn't know they were the same as freed slaves
Our stuff is always hijacked. We didnt ask for this. Weve been celebrating without the federal government for years now.
Republicans and Democrats never agree on much is all I need to know.
This is just a money grab to stimulate the economy, since were the biggest consumers in the country.
1).We ask for an Black hate crime bill and the same 50 million they gave to the AAPI community.
2). Reparations cut the check.
3). Get rid of police immunity.
Well there you go that’s why you can’t get a head you are the biggest consumers. to say that another way the worst savers,
You're trying to troll and are terrible at it. Find another hobby.
This is off subject but wierd if this is true why
Researchers found black Americans were much more likely to face car crash injuries with a rate of 15.2 ER visits for every 1,000 people compared to a rate of 4.3 for every 1,000 for white Americans.
Before the hate messages I know it's off subject
This is probably the only time I can agree with you.
It's like watching a passing comet when blindfolded inside a bunker.
Troll or not, this time he's pretty accurate Ed.
For now.
Thankfully that's changing, just not as fast as I want it to.
Making Juneteenth a fed holiday and that be it, was symbolism.
Period.
This is why I don't get upset at shit like this, or take up for Dems like these asshats do for their party (or Donald Trump). It's also why it stays a gamble no matter who we vote for.
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who have broken the law, and those who haven't be caught.
Ps, you're welcome for DS9 lol
those who haven't be caught.
That's me, and I can't brag about it because I've been extremely lucky.
Ps, you're welcome for DS9 lol
f**k you Zick. Damn troublemaker.
Too bad you, Luke, and Ed aren't close. Doing the cookout thing today after I cut my son's hair.
That would be dope. And I'm honored that you'd want me there, considering what a pain I am haha