anyone from torn love to fish from the beach... i find it relaxing and also rewarding when something unexpected grabs your bait or lure and the fun starts... its also great to get some sun and fresh air.. i live near the beach so i can get there most days.. anyone else love the beach ?
fishing
Started by timobilbo [2561078] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Totally read the title with a t instead of an h .
fisting prob not a lot of peoples hobbies
I’ve never fished from the beach, but I’d love to do so. I’ve been on one deep sea fishing experience, but it was a bust. I primarily fish in freshwater ponds and lakes. How would you recommend getting started in fishing from the beach next time I go?
first you will need a casting rod to get you out a bit further and and a good spinning reel
i know.. have caught several in one day... however you can get some nice snapper salmon sharks tailor off the beach with the right set up and bait. plus its a nice day on the beach
Ive done a bit of sea fishing for bass and fly fishing for trout, really enjoyed it but havent been in years