Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed please grave

Started by Satan [612696] on in Attacking.

91 replies · 1.81k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-RobinTheHood [2631729]
Satan is human people….well not the real Satan, sometimes it may take a day or longer, I did 20 hits for him, and he paid me, he’s a great client, don’t ruin the free money for yourself, and be nice….it’s always better to be nice and polite….if I could do more side jobs and I didn’t have tons of contracts already, I would without any hesitation..I understand if you are worried about not getting paid as soon as your done but don’t, when you work for a loss selling agency, you learn to wait until the contract is over, maybe 2-3 days if necessary. You will be paid, unless you bug the crap out of the client.
R+++
I recommend this client to any and all new loss sellers if you are looking to start selling losses.
Satan [612696]
I have gone through over 1,250 events and given over 400 million in payments. thank you to those that have kindly waited for payment while I was out with friends last night.

everyone in federal prison was not payed at all and will not be paid ever. dont cheat the game.

spam my inbox and chats at your own risk. youll be blocked and wont be paid.
Satan [612696]
I have reached my 10k merit and will no longer be buying losses.

I will pay all remaining balances for losses PRIOR to 22:19:18 - 20/06/21

I know there's standing balances currently. Those will be paid when I get off work tomorrow or before then if I have time. Thank you so much everyone for helping me with a load of attacking merits including my losses, kill streak, finishing hits and many more. I couldn't have done it with out all of you!
Satan [612696]
All final payments have been given out. if you are missing a payment for a loss PRIOR to 22:19:18 - 20/06/21 let me know and I will check the logs and fix it.