Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need help

Started by Rimuru-Tempest [2687657] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Evil-Duck [1182047]
Tough break brother, keep your chin up. I would help you out but unofrtunately going through some minor financial difficulty myself

Peace
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
You already had one of these threads graved. We don't need any more. You've already spoken with myself and several other staff, we've told you to either sell the 60m worth of items in your inventory or follow some of the money making guides you've been linked to.

Mentions: I am in desperate need of help