Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MiddleDogs RECRUITING

Started by Legionzz01 [2360361] on in Faction Recruitment.

10 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Legionzz01 [2360361]
So just make it short I can't write something long enough. Anyway my faction just born few minutes ago. So I just want some people to join my faction. I don't need any particular people or even extraordinary one. Just some casual player that login everyday. And that's it.
For goal don't really have one. Maybe just try to survive whatever the condition also get some territory available by force or money.
For some perks for now I will focus at criminal after that will go to oversea inventory (don't really know what is that.)

Anyway thanks for want to join this little faction.

https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your#/tab=info