I was dealt 3-3 and dealer had a 3 showing.
I split and recieved another 3. I hit and was given a K.
The dealer flipped a 9, then hit and recieved a 3, then hit and got a 2.
I lost 16 to 17.
But how is this possible, that is five 3s in one hand?
I split and recieved another 3. I hit and was given a K.
The dealer flipped a 9, then hit and recieved a 3, then hit and got a 2.
I lost 16 to 17.
But how is this possible, that is five 3s in one hand?
You lost to the dealer on blackjack losing your $100,000 bet (3,3,K vs 3,9,3,2)
Copy Log
3mYou hit on blackjack receiving K (3,3,K vs 3)
Copy Log
3mYou split on blackjack for an extra $100,000 (3,3 vs 3)
Copy Log
3mYou started a game of blackjack with a $100,000 bet (3,3 vs 3)
Copy Log