Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rocko's reviving thread

Started by rocko0031 [2551154] on in Trading Post.

500 replies · 2.92k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 501 / 501 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
501
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
92 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

rocko0031 [2551154] ×1

rocko0031 [2551154]
-->Selling revives whenever I'm abroad for 1m or a xan.

-->I also don't mind making short trips if u are stuck in mexico ,caymans or canada (i don't charge extra lol)

We might talk about the failures , if %sucess is low(near 50ish) and if i'm still needed to revive :P

-->I'm also down to do revive contracts . If its a quickie , i don't mind you telling me on the spot but in case i am needed to revive in a stretch , I would like for you to contact me earlier. (can't expect me to revive 50people in one go now can u xD)
Payments can be negotiated when we have our chat.


-->Sometimes I also freevive but that's only when I'm in torn and looking for some energy to burn

-->Hit this post up if i ever did revive you ;)

--> Add me if you ever feel like I could ever help you or if we just vibed <3

You don't always have to show your appreciation by sending xans .. i like alcohol too ^_^

Also i'm collecting certificates of lame and awesome so throw em my way too hehe
Fanaticadd [2231318]
Thank you for the revive. Saved me from waiting quite a few hours. Was fortunate enough to catch one of his freevives, but on the off chance I am in need, I am definitely going to ask for his help.
GLawuT [2618379]
when someone helps without asking for money first... that's really cool :) thx [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]rocko0031[/background]

:PPPP