Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon mods

Started by Happy [2441016] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Happy [2441016]
Do weapon mods take effect regardless of whether you use that weapon in a fight?

For example, if I have Tactical Illuminator (-5.00 Opponent Accuracy, -3 Opponent Stealth) equipped on my rifle but have my attack settings 100% melee.
Do I still get the effect or does it only activate when I fire the rifle?

TIA
GreekPoser [2527893]
The mods only affects the weapon it is equipped with it.

For defends I recommend toggling no reload and leaving melee at 1%, so when you run out of clip ammo you will use your melee weapon (unless ofc you have an OP melee like the umbrella)