Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug or update?

Started by Timoteo32 [530518] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Timoteo32 [530518]
This may have been a change I've missed but does it not grey out items you're missing in the museum anymore? I almost created a bug report about not being able to exchange sets but then I realized I was missing something after all.

It's a shit update if it's on purpose because it was really useful to be able to see at a glance what I was short, but at least I'll know things are working right. :P
CRLF [2095076]
It looks like the intention is to keep the no-stock indicator, as this change was listed in release notes last August:

[image: gyazo.com]

Then in Feb / Mar of this year, another change was made:

[image: gyazo.com]

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=search&q=museum&f=1&y=0

It's possible the shadow was removed when the museum layout was changed in Feb / Mar.

To test, I just moved my banana orchids to my display case and went to the Museum exchange for flower sets.

Banana Orchids still appear below. There is no quantity in the lower right corner and the "exchange" box is greyed out.

I'm not sure if that is intentional either. I guess I'm ok with it as long as the number shows in the bottom right. It would help if it said "0" when you don't have any.


[image: gyazo.com]
Timoteo32 [530518]
Cool. I hate to create extra bug tickets if I missed something just because I wasnt' paying attention. :P I don't trade as often as I used to and I definitely prefer the old way but it's not that big a deal now that I figured out what to look for. :)