Does anyone else just harass Ched from time to time? I used to send him jackets - one at a time - when I was going for 25k thefts. Eventually I got mown down by Ched beta testing the Pico, I had to stop after that :P
Example:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Got bored today and:
21:45:25 - 24/06/21 You sent 1x Hard Drive to Chedburn with the message: In case the databases need more hardware <3
21:46:02 - 24/06/21 You sent 1x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 to Chedburn with the message: I thought these would fit the theme of "stuff that looked advanced in 2000" you've got
Example:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Got bored today and:
21:45:25 - 24/06/21 You sent 1x Hard Drive to Chedburn with the message: In case the databases need more hardware <3
21:46:02 - 24/06/21 You sent 1x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 to Chedburn with the message: I thought these would fit the theme of "stuff that looked advanced in 2000" you've got
Mentions: Chedburn Attacked Me (and lost)