The order (most recent icon last in sidebar) is updated when I add items to the bazaar but not when I remove them.
information sidebar - bazaar
Started by cockroach [1338804] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
Passing along to Joe for re-assignment.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
I think that's good isn't it? As designed.
It's still an update to your Bazaar. So I guess it should change the icon ordering. It makes sense for the Icon to move if you add something, remove something, change prices, change ordering or even if you edit the bazaar name/description. I am unsure which scenarios out of these are already covered.
08:38:35 - 25/06/21 You removed 1x Jackhammer from your bazaar
That was the update that did not change the bazaar timestamp.
That was the update that did not change the bazaar timestamp.
Okay I've changed it to update the icon's order upon removal.