Hey guys I'm new here. Thank you. So I recently got married very hastily to someone because I wanted to get the ball rolling on my married to partner for 100 days merit. Now I'm married to someone that may possibly turn out to be quite inactive as we literally got married and she logged off and I haven't heard from her for several hours, yeah I know some people may have lives but I don't okay....
I know I now have an option to divorce my current partner in 7 days, and I've actually started talking to someone else who seems great( good for me amirite), and I'm now sat here wishing I had asked for their hand in marriage but alas I must now wait a whole week before marrying the one I wish to be with.
So in hindsight of all this; yes of course you should get to know people before jumping into this stuff just like in real life, but in real life you have to consummate the marriage with in a certain time frame other wise it can be annulled(See where I'm going with this?).
Basically for me personally I don't know what others would think, I feel it would be nice if there was a little period prior to the divorce window where if your inactive p.o.s partner hasn't moved into a property with you within say 24 hours you can have your marriage annulled and are free to move on to find a more suitable, active partner to share you in game experiences with.
Thanks for your time reading this anyway, hope no one else hastily rushes into this stuff like I did and let me know your thoughts of course(If you don't agree I with hold the right to throw abuse at you though because this is the internet).
I know I now have an option to divorce my current partner in 7 days, and I've actually started talking to someone else who seems great( good for me amirite), and I'm now sat here wishing I had asked for their hand in marriage but alas I must now wait a whole week before marrying the one I wish to be with.
So in hindsight of all this; yes of course you should get to know people before jumping into this stuff just like in real life, but in real life you have to consummate the marriage with in a certain time frame other wise it can be annulled(See where I'm going with this?).
Basically for me personally I don't know what others would think, I feel it would be nice if there was a little period prior to the divorce window where if your inactive p.o.s partner hasn't moved into a property with you within say 24 hours you can have your marriage annulled and are free to move on to find a more suitable, active partner to share you in game experiences with.
Thanks for your time reading this anyway, hope no one else hastily rushes into this stuff like I did and let me know your thoughts of course(If you don't agree I with hold the right to throw abuse at you though because this is the internet).