Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Blacklist

Started by Afterlife [1878832] on in TV & Movies.

4 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Afterlife [1878832]
It's official, Megan Boone is leaving the show FINALLY!

https://deadline.com/2021/06/the-blacklist-megan-boone-leaving-elizabeth-keen-8-seasons-1234768133/


Her character arc has been horrible, really bringing the show down and the best episodes in season 8 were the ones without her. Her stupid storyline over the past few seasons took so much away from the show that it was becoming unwatchable. It'll be nice for the show to get back to the only main character, Red Reddington, and blacklist storylines. YAY
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Blacklist rules and yeah it was really strange how Elizabeth has just been the worst character (writing and acting wise), a complete drag. Despite that I think it's a shame -- as much as she has sort of sucked, I think everyone else works around her. Without her at the centre (part of the episode itself or not) I think the quality of the show is going to completely fall apart.

Worst thing they did imo was bonk Tom. Ryan Eggold rules.
-El- [463504]
Worst thing they did imo was bonk Tom. Ryan Eggold rules.

I stopped watching before this happened, and I liked Tom. I only heard about it.

One month I'll start from the very beginning and catch up.