Hello, I’ll keep my post simple. I’ve completed 2 education courses in computer science and according to the website I have the ability to code simple computer viruses and 2 other kinds. However I cannot for the life of me figure out where I can make them. I know that there is a shop that buys them so they’re obviously a physical item. I have also been unable to find an existing thread that deals with this issue. Where can I find the menu to make viruses and what else (if anything) do I need?
How does one code Viruses? (In Game)
Started by Winona [2678042] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Get a personal computer, click turn it on, and it’ll bring you to the virus coding page.
Looks like this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Looks like this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
You will also find this in a Laptop. I think the second last icon once you open it when travelling.
Yep! Your other option:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks Everyone! I don’t suppose you could tell me where to get a personal computer?
You can buy a personal computer from Torn City Super Store or from the item market. Direct link to Super Store - https://www.torn.com/shops.php?step=super
15:41:13 - 28/06/21 You sent 1x Personal Computer to Winona with the message: for coding virus
now open this link and code virus https://www.torn.com/pc.php
Thank you to the people who sent me computers. I already bought one after I saw one in the store and have sent personal messages to offer to send people their computers back. No one send me anymore please. I don’t need this many. The gesture is very much appreciated though and thank you for being so kind to a total stranger.