I unlocked the 2nd increment of BAG 5 days ago. I noticed a few days ago it said "Big Al's Gun Shop provides 2x Ammunition Packs.....", where I thought it said 1x before, but assumed I was wrong. I collect the benefit today and it said I collected 1x. This is a copy/paste of the benefit text now:
"Big Al's Gun Shop provides 2x Ammunition Packs Every 7 days when holding at least 9,000,000 shares currently valued at $3,258,630,000 You will be able to collect 2x Ammunition Packs in 7 days Buy 12,000,000 more shares for $4,344,840,000 to unlock the 3rd increment"
If BAG provides 2x and I have unlocked the 2nd increment it should say I will be able to collect 4, but I am fairly certain it should say BAG provides 1x. I wonder if the third increment makes it say "Big Al's Gun Shop provides 3x Ammunition Packs"?
That’s a lot of words but have a read below, perhaps it explains it for you?
This is from the wiki:
If you currently have time progression toward an Active benefit dividend, purchasing additional increments will not reset this progression. Instead, progression will continue for the previous amount owned until the dividend is ready, and after this time progression will begin toward multiple increments.
For example: You have 1 increment of FHG and have owned it for 3 days. You then purchase 2 more increments. After 4 days, you will receive 1 FHC. At this point progression begins again and after 7 days you will receive 3 FHCs.
As you currently own at least 9m shares, it tells you you have enough for 2 increments of bag.
HOWEVER, since you only bought the second increment of BAG 5 days ago, you didn’t own the 2 increments for the entire 7 day period, so when the time came for payouts, you would only receive 1 payout, and it would have said 1x before too.
Since it’s a new week, the timer reset and takes your second increment into account.
Yeah, so to summarise what arrow and I have said. Those 5 days with the second increment have served no purpose, but next week you’ll receive the full benefits of holding 2 increments.
everyone talking about the delay where I was talking about the text... try this (I only noticed this just now): If I owned 999,999 prn it says: Performance Ribaldry provides 1x Erotic DVD Every 7 days when holding at least 1,000,000 shares currently valued at $504,330,000 Buy 1 more shares for $505 to unlock the 1st increment
If I own 1mil shares it says: Performance Ribaldry provides 1x Erotic DVD Every 7 days when holding at least 1,000,000 shares currently valued at $504,130,000 You will be able to collect 1x Erotic DVD in 7 days
No change. it changes once you get the second block. Since that very text changes the more blocks you get, if you have no stocks it should say you get nothing...better yet and more logical it should be static text describing the first block which is how I thought it was. Another option is to change the entire sentence to something like "You hold at least xxx shares so you will receive yyy".
Like I said I thought that sentence was static text, changing just the number will cause confusion especially when it doesn't change the first time.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #7
If you hold nothing, it simply tells you how many shares are needed for first increment:
If you hold multiple increments, it tells you exactly how many shares you need to keep the current investment cycle going AND it tells you that if you purchase the shares needed for the next increment, it will be from the NEXT cycle:
The sentence "Every 7 days when holding at least 700,000 shares currently valued at $276,199,000" is intended to be static as it is informing you about your current increment. It is not supposed to change when you buy more increments within an active cycle as it will only create confusion. The statement shows how many shares you need to hold on to for the current active investment cycle.
I bought an additional increment of TCHS here, but it will only get factored in with the next cycle (I am free to sell the excess 600k shares), which is why the statement doesn't say that I need to keep holding full 1.05m shares. The statement says that I need to hold 450k shares, because that is all that I need for my next payout cycle tomorrow.
Ok well you closed without allowing further input. Bag said 2x ammunition packs before it should have.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #9
You can submit any evidence that you have. If you made the purchase for next increment while payout period is active, the stock page won't show the new benefit until next week, as indicated by my screenshot of THS. I have enough to payout 3 Boxes, but the screen will only show 2 Boxes till the current cycle is complete.