Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fallout 76

Started by FatherCE0 [2192587] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
FatherCE0 [2192587]
Ok so,

as a MASSIVE fallout fan I have been wiaiting a long time till I can AFFORD fallout 76. Yea I knew it had bad reviews but I thought hey a year on let’s see .

WORST £21 SPENT!!

I got the deluxe BOS dawn one and what did I get .. a backpack and a ...idk...wall...yes ...that’s it ..I don’t even know how to equip the backpack...

apparently I get a few more things but I can’t even access them.

now I am a young lad so when I can afford something it’s like WOW I can actually f**king afford it!! I get so hyped and yes I knew it has bad reviews but I thought it changed..but like my Ex it did not.

it was boring as f**k after playing a hour or so I just gave up and went on GTA online.

:( it actually made me depressed playing the game that’s how bad it is.
AllRise4DaJudge [1857571]
Sry to hear that bro. I'm a huge Fallout fan as well and thought I also heard that it had gotten a bit better since release.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
£21?? Still?? I payed 23€ a few days after release for the deluxe edition on CDKeys (now 15€ ).

I don't think the game is bad, its just boring as hell... The gameplay in itself is ok, but the game was just so lackluster that i never really felt compelled to return.

Bathesda needs to realize something, their games suck... And they suck bad (except for DOOM (that one is ok))... What makes their games worth playing is the modding community, and Fallout 76 does not have that, so it failed miserably...

If they released Fallout 76 as a single player or a co-op even in its current lackluster state, modders would have made something out of it already, thats for sure.

And its the same with ESO... Its meh at best...But they keep on betting on that crap even though i would bet that skyrim still sells more copies after all this time than ESO does...
mortuusparvulus [2677513]
If it makes you feel any better about wasting the money. I pre-ordered the game.... Tricentenial Edition... with a little merchandise souvenir that almost instantly got ruined just by exisitng..... for $170USD. Then about a week later (being as I got it on release night) it tanked all its reviews and was dubbed the "Worst Fallout Game," honestly quite rightfully so. $170 expecting gold got me a pile of dookie ?
Samorost [1655145]
I tried it on Game Pass and ended up enjoying it, it got content up dates after release. Wish they didnt nerf the Sawn off shotty though that thing got me through some dire situations.