Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What do I do?

Started by EM0 [2667898] on in General Non-related.

33 replies · 475 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

EM0 [2667898]
What do you guys suggest if I'm getting bullied by people?
People being racists and rude/mean.
Lollyn [2619037]
There a button on every thread post or chat window. Report all abuse to staff that way. Rudeness may be a fact of life in this game, but racism is not tolerated.
JS_REP [1033180]
Another thread? You are full of shit. No one is harassing you. Staff does a great job and doesn’t tollerate racist behavior.
Hamr [2027992]
Have you ever considered that it's not racism, and it's just you?

And if this isn't on Torn, why tf are you reporting on it here?
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
If it’s in discord, report it to server admin or something.

Theres also a rule of a thumb that just became you’re offended it doesn’t mean they’re necessarily wrong
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Nothing admin can do if it happens in other platforms. But based in my experience as asian and female (so yeah I deal with racism and sexism a lot), i just ignore, play harder, and rub it on their skin whenever I win from them. I am very proud to be asian. If ppl hate you for your race, just find other peopke to hang out with. You don't really need hundreds of friends ya know. You only need very few who like you for who you are.
As for sexism, I report any sexual harassments to any platform developers depending where I am being harassed. f**k off means f**k off. With that being said, I respect anyone who tells me to f**k off too. So when you block me, I too will block you. It's not about me being salty. It's me respecting your boundary and respecting your wish to be left alone.
So yeah I think everything works both ways.
JackKelly [2271177]
1. Stop taking things personally.
2. Stop letting people know what bothers you.
3. Be more reserved, and stop putting your business out there.
rocko0031 [2551154]
Just block em and move on
Report them or something

Usually people in games are like that
Even I'm like that when I'm pissed while playing csgo lmao
If u stop talking to them
They stop

The only thing that fuels their *bullying* or *harrasssment* is when u give some kind of reaction to their behaviour

Ignore them and they'll eventually move on to someone else

I mean in games tho

Lmao dont go trying this irl
Zortok [2167520]
Like everyone else has said just block them/ ignore them.

Let them waste their cash on bounties and their energy on attacking you.

While they're doing that, train like a beast and then make them your bitch, cause they wasted their E being a bully.

[image: media.tenor.com]
qez [1269106]
Posting more spam threads should clear up any misconceptions people might have... Of you being an upstanding member of the torn community.
Harry_Baals [2091087]
If this is happening across several platforms try getting a mentor, an older person whom you can trust. They can provide perspective, advice and be a sounding board for you.