You did it buddy, you cracked the code. This very public nerve stacking fieldtrip is a blatant abuse of committee knowledge that could and would get me fedded. I eagerly await your deputisation.
Committee has no access to any information regarding the release date of Crimes 2.0, not even enough for a hazardous guess. If we did, this might be the single most braindead way to go about using the information.
The fact you are committee kinda hits this a little bit.
I know how it goes, you guys get to test it all before it's released. I think it taking real nerve was removed too if I remember correctly.
So, you're currently figuring out the best crime possible to be grinded, and you'll drop it all on day 1, which you will also know the approximate release.
I openly encourage anyone who wants to, to report me for abusing committee information. I do not believe I am currently abusing any information. If Ched or bogie believe I am, or an investigation determines that I am, they can delete my nerve and punish me accordingly.
I am certain that if and when we get information that may give committee members some advantage by having stockpiled nerve that Bogie will deal with it at that time. Besides, if he wanted to abuse some information by stacking nerve, making an achievement thread to draw attention to it would be a pretty odd way to go about doing it.