About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RobberHood [2361494]
· 26 likes ·
Can I have your... Hmm nvm, probably nothing left. - Aezur [1950769]
· 17 likes ·
You martingale'd from 2m to 900m. [image: media.giphy.com] - Zakkk [995646]
· 8 likes ·
I took the risk of playing with my 1.8bill networth and can safely say I will no longer play RR but unlike that little cry baby I don’t make a thread about it…Instead I’m back flying [image: media3.giphy.com]
I always lose too.
Can I have your...
Hmm nvm, probably nothing left.
Hmm nvm, probably nothing left.
back to flying
thought you were quitting hmmm
torn is like xanax if i quit it'd be because i suddenly explode or something
I took the risk of playing with my 1.8bill networth and can safely say I will no longer play RR but unlike that little cry baby I don’t make a thread about it…Instead I’m back flying
[image: media3.giphy.com]
[image: media3.giphy.com]
This is literally a post about it....his was a thread.
You’re welcome.
You’re welcome.
*disappointed bird noises*
Here are a few tips.
Look at your profile picture, no wonder you got chedded. Lmao
sorry for your loss big [F] for ya. Better luck in the future to ya man.
My advice to ya, either a casino ban or make sure you have 2B invested in the bank that you NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER touch so that even if you gamble everything you own away, you still have that ~4m+ a day income on interest that can support a xanax and e refil habit.
sorry for your loss big [F] for ya. Better luck in the future to ya man.
My advice to ya, either a casino ban or make sure you have 2B invested in the bank that you NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER touch so that even if you gamble everything you own away, you still have that ~4m+ a day income on interest that can support a xanax and e refil habit.
I’m sorry to see that. There are some players that seem to have all the luck. About a year ago I lost 3b in RR over 2 days. Was a pain in the ass
quitting gambling?
can I have your casino tokens?
can I have your casino tokens?
oh no my rr income
decimated 2b corect
those are fine tips but 1 more
greed is bad
on following them tho. i'm down long time before i can play again
greed is bad
on following them tho. i'm down long time before i can play again
Martingale - how to gain money slowly before going broke.
Martingale is like taking out small loans on the agreement that at some point the loansharks gonna come take your entire house.
Be glad it's not RL. That's easy to recover unless you keep gambling though.
Martingale is like taking out small loans on the agreement that at some point the loansharks gonna come take your entire house.
Be glad it's not RL. That's easy to recover unless you keep gambling though.
Just one more bet man, youll get it back
Martingale - how to gain money slowly before going broke.
where that particular strat completely eats itself it's because there is a upper limit
in rr that upper limit is 0.5b (500 000 000)
if it 0.5b noone takes it. and if some fool does, neither the loser will get that back on top