Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Woootang [2692407] ×1

THEFERRETT [2352197]
Hi,

I referred Woootang [2692407] but have not had a notification confirming the same or an update to my referral list.

I will ask Woootang [2692407] to post in here confirming.

Grateful if you could get this updated as and when this is confirmed.

Thanks

THC

Mentions: Woootang [2692407]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Woootang [2692407]
Hi,

Can confirm I clicked the link he sent me after downloading the app, it sent me to the app and I created my account after that.

Thanks
Premg001 [2693015]
Hi, I was reffered by EL73 (2682242) but have not had a notification confirming the same or an update to EL73's referral list.
Kindly update the above. Thanks.