I just hit 666 days of Torn, but I wouldn't say that I've been cursed.
In my time playing, nothing terribly cursed has occurred to me or my account. I would say I've been relatively lucky; barely any overdoses, haven't lost much money in the casino (although I've learnt to avoid that place), etc. I wouldn't say my account has been cursed (yet), but I know of people who have been much less fortunate than me. What is the most cursed thing that has happened to you in Torn?
tl;dr Not cursed, just sometimes incredibly stupid
Terrible day at work yesterday - off site. Oh no, my flying income. Me: I know, I'll fly to Japan overnight (only long haul with guaranteed stock of plushies or flowers on landing) - and set an alarm, 'cos I'll be up in the night anyway.
Nope. Didn't drink enough, so slept through alarm, dehydrated and headachey this morning - and in Japan. PI rental ran out while I was offline so will now have to get to Switzerland, as I'm living in a shack again. Impossible as at work today, no fly while on site at work. I was in the middle of stacking for a HJ, so that's a bust .... um, I think that's it. Apart from the terrible day at work, all my fault.
On a brighter note, didn't get mugged once in Japan for all those hours, which kinda goes to show how shit Torn Japan is.
EDIT: spouse has just told me I automatically get moved to next best house when rental runs out, so no Swiss trip needed, PHEW. Now I feel blessed, not cursed, although still very very stupid.
hmm.....well I got binned into the hospital via OC one minute before the Tiny fight 3 days ago but beyond that nothing bad has ever happened that I can't write off as my own dumb ass fault.