Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphic Designer!

Started by Mr_Enigma [2656326] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Mr_Enigma [2656326]
I am fairly new to making graphics on Torn City, however I have worked a lot on Discord making logos and banners. An example of what I can do!Feel free to DM me![image: i.imgur.com]My prices are negotiable and I can also do custom hand drawn work!Feel free to DM me to discuss a price!

I will send you my Discord as well so that you can contact me and I can send you the files, if you do not, I can do email and socials as well!
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Hey Mr_Enigma, I've seen you post multiple threads of relatively the same content (i.e, your introduction, and what you do), but I believe it would just be better if you bump your other threads, instead of creating a new one every so often :D
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Basically what "Bumping" is:
1. Navigate to your "Main Thread" that you would want to advertise on (for your graphics)
2. Just post a comment every now and then with the word "Bump" or anything random, as this brings your post to the top of graphics forum
3. That's it! Just make sure you aren't doing it too often, to where it seems a little "spammy"

The example would be this comment right here, which "bumps" the thread to the top, as someone just responded on it

It's also why some other people who support the designer post comments that are encouraging, or bumping it themselves

Hope that helps :D