Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flamethrowers

Started by Gwop [921506] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Gwop [921506] ×1

Gwop [921506]
I have a job at a restaurant that allows me to obtain a flamethrower after accumulating 50 points.


I’ve done this process 3 times, but in my items list I only have one (which I moved to the display cabinet)

I am on my iPhone, I screenshotted my events to show the company log, I’m not sure how to upload here.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
19:57:40 - 05/07/21 Gwop used 50 / 71 job points on Flambayed receiving 1x Flamethrower
05:07:01 - 29/06/21 Gwop used 50 / 51 job points on Flambayed receiving 1x Flamethrower
16:58:48 - 26/06/21 Gwop used 50 / 72 job points on Flambayed receiving 1x Flamethrower
Per the logs you have sold the prior two flamethrowers and added one to Display cabinet, so all is fine.
05:08:27 - 29/06/21 Gwop sold 1x Flamethrower at $2,500,000 each for a total of $2,500,000 to a shop
05:08:20 - 29/06/21 Gwop sold 1x Flamethrower at $2,500,000 each for a total of $2,500,000 to a shop
04:48:35 - 06/07/21 Gwop added 1x Flamethrower to their display cabinet
Thanks..!!

Mentions: Gwop [921506]