What a bitch. Didn't even give me the day off. Any other Floridians disappointed in this "storm"?
"Hurricane" Elsa
Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
It was so unnoteworthy that I haven't even heard about it. I don't live in Florida 'though so I'm not sure if that is a good statement regarding the hurricane.
A few weeks ago in Florida we had a normal, afternoon Summer storm that was more severe than Elsa. However, that being said, I have a healthy respect for Mother Nature and I'm always grateful when she spares us devastation. Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. Never take a bypass for granted. She clearly "Let It Go", lol.
Hugs,
Granny Smoosh :)
Hugs,
Granny Smoosh :)
We took Sally on the chin last year. What seemed a 'baby' storm stalled and strengthened and beat on us for 8 hours before finally moving through.
I monitored this one too, and I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Models were spot on the entire way.
Still pissed at losing a plum tree as I need two for pollination
I monitored this one too, and I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Models were spot on the entire way.
Still pissed at losing a plum tree as I need two for pollination
The damage is not too bad. As long as the foundations are still strong, we can rebuild this place. It will become a haven for all peoples and aliens of the universe. - Korg
[image: i.redd.it]
[image: i.redd.it]