Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with grid layout item using

Started by FlappyDon [931420] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
FlappyDon [931420]
When drinking energy cans in grid view, found that 4 santa shooters and 1 other can - out of 7 different unique can types - didn't change their display icons even after finishing all items - the message 'no items found' pops up where the 'take, send...' etc line would appear but the items themselves stayed on the list as if still in stock. At one point Croc cans duplicated the icon too.


Device: samsung SM-N986B Android: 11 App version: 1.2.4
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am unable to replicate this issue. Clicking on the icon makes it disappear if the item runs out of stock. Can you provide a screen recording of this please?

[image: i.imgur.com]
FlappyDon [931420]
Unfortunately not because I have finished all of my cans - though you may be doing it in the wrong place? I smashed all of them and fairly quickly, maybe the sheer volume of them did it?
I can try to replicate but I don't have the money for more cans - if you want to read logs and send them all to me, I guess I can burn the e in dump and trash the items so I'm not getting ahead? Lol.

If not it might be just the number of actions in a small time bugged out the icon and didn't let it disappear. But now I can't replicate :(
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can try replicating it with cheaper items like Beer. If it is an issue with one section, then it will be an issue with the entire Inventory section. No one else has confirmed that this issue exists, and I can't replicate it either (as seen in the recording above).
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!
FlappyDon [931420]
No worries. I haven't had it since, it was only with the cans - though you say it happens to all if it happens at all, I previously had an issue when a very select few items wouldn't actually click use - I could use others. This was marked confirmed and fixed previously... It very potentially could be something localised to cans.