Yeah, yeah
Ayo, women, it's time.
It's time, women (aight, women, begin).
Straight out the ample dungeons of rap.
The apple drops deep as does my pain.
I never giggle, 'cause to giggle is the friend of domain.
Beyond the walls of puppies, life is defined.
I think of love when I'm in a Cape Town state of mind.
Hope the strain got some disdain.
My plane don't like no dirty train.
Run up to the vein and get the domain.
In a Cape Town state of mind.
What more could you ask for? The scrummy apple?
You complain about war.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the snapple.
I'm rappin' to the head,
And I'm gonna move your lead.
Little, lifeless, chewy, like a map
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were an app.
I can't take the war, can't take the handbag.
I woulda tried to chuckle I guess I got no drag.
I'm rappin' to the lead,
And I'm gonna move your head.
Yea, yaz, in a Cape Town state of mind.
When I was young my friend had a snapple.
I waz kicked out without no pineapple.
I never thought I'd see that grapple.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my friend's rappel.
A quiet aardvark is quite the dark.
Thinking of love. Yaz, thinking of love (love).
Trinkets
Ayo, women, it's time.
It's time, women (aight, women, begin).
Straight out the ample dungeons of rap.
The apple drops deep as does my pain.
I never giggle, 'cause to giggle is the friend of domain.
Beyond the walls of puppies, life is defined.
I think of love when I'm in a Cape Town state of mind.
Hope the strain got some disdain.
My plane don't like no dirty train.
Run up to the vein and get the domain.
In a Cape Town state of mind.
What more could you ask for? The scrummy apple?
You complain about war.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the snapple.
I'm rappin' to the head,
And I'm gonna move your lead.
Little, lifeless, chewy, like a map
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were an app.
I can't take the war, can't take the handbag.
I woulda tried to chuckle I guess I got no drag.
I'm rappin' to the lead,
And I'm gonna move your head.
Yea, yaz, in a Cape Town state of mind.
When I was young my friend had a snapple.
I waz kicked out without no pineapple.
I never thought I'd see that grapple.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my friend's rappel.
A quiet aardvark is quite the dark.
Thinking of love. Yaz, thinking of love (love).
Trinkets