OK so I'm just trying to get some mission credits, and I come across this mission.
[image: i.ibb.co]Fair enough, until I realized
it was impossible. What should I do? Should I file a bug report? I can’t deal any damage whatsoever, despite his low strength and speed.
Could try using ephrenine to bump your strength up temporarily
Don't have biology bachelor
Have a friend or a faction mate assist you on the attack that's giving you trouble. They can always throw a temporary weapon to help out. As long as you are the one who defeats the mission target, you will be good. I know it's too late for the mission now, but keep that in mind for future targets that give you issues.
What you need is speed. Not sure whether you have enough time to beef up your speed.
I have completed that task before. If u have that speed, they can be easily killed...
I need strength, not speed. And the point is that the mission is impossible with my current stats, and that shouldn't be allowed.
vicodin will boost all of your stats... it really helps in these types of missions
Are your stats balanced? Maybe that's the issue.
If someone would just whore def only, they should not expect to be able to beat all inactives Duke is asking to, and it sounds actually quite normal.
I've also had to defeat inactive who whore def, I couldn't damage them for more than 10hp, well. I just failed the mission (I could have succeeded it by asking friends to join in the fight, so it wasn't really impossible. Just didn't want to waste 25e of someone else)
ps: "That shouldn't be allowed" sounded funny ;)
Duh
LSD gives an even bigger strength boost, so I’d probably use that.
Completely forgot about that
I personally think that if I am given a mission target, I should have the ability to deal damage to the target.
that's the only one I've missed so far. Gave it several solid attempts. Oh well.. next mission.