Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Bot maker/html coder

Started by Maddest_Owl [2630606] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Maddest_Owl [2630606]
Hey there!

I'm so glad you stumbled upon this post. I was wondering if I could find anyone who can make discord bots and works with html coding ect. Please message me so that way we can talk about if you are able to do what I'm looking for :)

Edit: bot maker and html coder have been found :)