I have a great book. I want to publish it, but I can’t find an agent to help me with it. The first time author struggle is real.
Writer Woes
Started by Rylok [2263063] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Finding one is easy, but avoiding vanity press publishers can be a challenge.. and can get costly. =( I hope you will be careful in that respect. There is advice online, some of which is costly, and some for free.. and talking with others in your area who have just published their first book can help.
I hope things go well, and your work will soon appear in print.
I hope things go well, and your work will soon appear in print.
First book, self publish online...
Get an audience, then get an agent...
Get an audience, then get an agent...
Finding agents is easy. Writing something they want is hard. I suggest looking at QueryShark as they know what they are talking about.