Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sell revives

Started by OPDoodle [2565071] on in Trading Post.

10 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
OPDoodle [2565071]
hello thank you very much for visiting my forums. Here I sell Revive at a price of $ 800,000 or 1 Xanax, if it fails to revive then the price is $ 0 or free. If you feel satisfied I am very happy. and if you are not satisfied you can leave criticism and suggestions so that I can be better. Thank you.