Title says it all.
Allow viewing Mr/Ms Torn while flying
Started by OGColossus [2153592] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 74
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nathalie [2564102]
· 10 likes ·
May I suggest that it should be "view competitions/ contests while flying"? I think it should apply to all, not just this competition.
Pretty cut and dry, no way to abuse it, and it makes sense. Good idea!
R+
R+
I agree, it wouldn't hurt to be able to view it while flying.
R+
R+
This seems pretty logical to me. Good call!
R+
R+
Biggest no brainer on the planet earth. See if they can figure out the coding this decade.
It gets asked for every year.
Judge strangers while flying sure r+
May I suggest that it should be "view competitions/ contests while flying"? I think it should apply to all, not just this competition.
^+1
bump
Straight up. It's a popular request from the community and as far as I can tell only requires being unlocked for view during flight.
Is there a reason given for it never being implemented?
Agree! It gives you something fun to do while waiting and it's pretty harmless
Not that I can remember. Not sure if it's ever actually got all the votes it needs. I think it's just one of those things that sounds awesome for the 1 week people care about Mr/Mrs Torn, but really doesn't effect the game whatsoever.
It falls under the category of special events as a whole, some of which are not meant to be accessed while flying (like exploring maps in Christmas Town and collecting items).
It would take some reworking of the structure to accommodate specific events. Even so, it shouldn't be impossible to do which is why I'm also in support of the suggestion
It would take some reworking of the structure to accommodate specific events. Even so, it shouldn't be impossible to do which is why I'm also in support of the suggestion
Would be nice indeed. So many people to rate, so little time...
This is actually a planned update.
[image: i.imgur.com]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16185167&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20779856
[image: i.imgur.com]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16185167&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20779856
So, soon™ then. Thanks!