Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Regarding *Mrs TORN*

Started by Ruthless [2489935] on in Graveyard.

28 replies · 476 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ruthless [2489935]
the 6th thread about mr/mrs torn and your point being?? Yet you seem to post on every thread about it. If you think im trying to karma farm you clearly are out of your mind. Oh snap, your username.
WHOLESOM-O [2582226]
Baffling to me how someone who doesnt even contribute to the competition themselves with an entry has the nerve to tell people what they do and dont want to see.
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Moving to Graveyard - duplicate post. You can feel free to make your post comments on the original thread which you linked to. Thanks!
ValenDmunio [1738259]
This has become a sad event. I only ever entered this competition once, for the merit. And while I did hope I could win (as everyone does) I didn't put the quality of effort into it that this competition requires to be crowned Mr. or Mrs. Torn. Most of this years entries are especially mundane, with very little creativity or ingenuity involved. So far, there were a few that I gave a 10* rating too for their effort, but most seemed to be plain old boring selfies. I imagine that most of these participants are not 'in it to win it' in the first place, but only to receive the merit, and hopefully get some tokens. I agree that something could be done to make make this competition a more grand event. I don't know what that would be, but more effort and creativity would go a long way to making it more enjoyable for everyone. Vogel's entry is a perfect example.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

No cleavage, no nudity, but perfectly executed ingenuity! Also totally related to Torn. This is what we need more of. There have been many, fantastically thought out entries to this competition over the years, and I have no doubt it was worthwhile, fun and exiting for both the competitors and voters alike. I did notice more than a few submissions that stated they were just in for the merits or tokens. This was helpful in the voting process, especially since most of them were plain selfies anyway. Perhaps that could be a helpful rule to note if you're not actually competing. Ladies, and gentlemen alike, we are all beautiful, but nobody wants to see your naked ass sitting on a toilet! Be more creative. Have a theme (Torn related), and most of all, be yourself.

Aloha & Mahalo,
Valen Dmunio
ValenDmunio [1738259]
Totally agree!

This has become a sad event. I only ever entered this competition once, for the merit. And while I did hope I could win (as everyone does) I didn't put the quality of effort into it that this competition requires to be crowned Mr. or Mrs. Torn. Most of this years entries are especially mundane, with very little creativity or ingenuity involved. So far, there were a few that I gave a 10* rating too for their effort, but most seemed to be plain old boring selfies. I imagine that most of these participants are not 'in it to win it' in the first place, but only to receive the merit, and hopefully get some tokens. I agree that something could be done to make make this competition a more grand event. I don't know what that would be, but more effort and creativity would go a long way to making it more enjoyable for everyone. Vogel's entry is a perfect example.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

No cleavage, no nudity, but perfectly executed ingenuity! Also totally related to Torn. This is what we need more of. There have been many, fantastically thought out entries to this competition over the years, and I have no doubt it was worthwhile, fun and exiting for both the competitors and voters alike. I did notice more than a few submissions that stated they were just in for the merits or tokens. This was helpful in the voting process, especially since most of them were plain selfies anyway. Perhaps that could be a helpful rule to note if you're not actually competing. Ladies, and gentlemen alike, we are all beautiful, but nobody wants to see your naked ass sitting on a toilet! Be more creative. Have a theme (Torn related), and most of all, be yourself.

Aloha & Mahalo,
Valen Dmunio