Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level Up Allowed While Getting Attacked

Started by Stiny [992186] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 157 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stiny [992186]
There are a lot of things that you are not allowed to do while you are under attack. As a test I wanted to see if increasing my level would go through and it did.

I feel like this should be something that gets blocked but I figure I'd raise it to the developers. I did not see a report on this in the bugs forum via the search.
CornHub [2423014]
I'd assume due to the increase in life that results from a level up? Unless current life stays the same, just max increases
Adrenalinas [1974447]
First of all, when you level up just your max life increases for current life you need to wait till it is restored.
The second thing is this is so rare thing to up life while you are under attack that I don`t think you need to look at it.

Can we stop waist cheds time withs these meaningless bugs reports and let him developing competition waring and crimes 2.0?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Life doesn't change when levelling up, only max life, so this shouldn't have any effect on an incoming attack. Thanks.