Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaining

Started by Refinnej [2649858] on in Faction Discussion.

4 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Refinnej [2649858]
How do you activate chaining in your faction? I've got a brand new faction with two members and I want to start chaining. Is the member count too low? Do I have to set a time? Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum.
4Am [2318684]
I briefly looked over the chaining on wiki but I’m almost positive it doesn’t tell you the actual first step so jus in case it doesn’t (i may have missed it) you first need to unlock chaining as a upgrade for your faction. You’ll need to unlock 15 members (your faction can hold 15 members) then above you can i lock the first chain.