Dear Chedburn,
Can you please fix your Small Explosive Device's so they can NOT be used AFTER an attack is initiated against a player being attacked. I believe this is a bug/issue and would like your team to fix it kindly!
Example: I attacked xJoKer [2160404] and he got really scared during the attack and decided opened up a parcel with a Small Explosive Device inside and it sent him straight to Torn hospital before I could finish my attack against him.
Thank you kindly,
Allyson
Can you please fix your Small Explosive Device's so they can NOT be used AFTER an attack is initiated against a player being attacked. I believe this is a bug/issue and would like your team to fix it kindly!
Example: I attacked xJoKer [2160404] and he got really scared during the attack and decided opened up a parcel with a Small Explosive Device inside and it sent him straight to Torn hospital before I could finish my attack against him.
Thank you kindly,
Allyson
Mentions: xJoKer [2160404]