Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interaction not lifting Default Chat Block

Started by HeroofTime55 [2575621] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

HeroofTime55 [2575621]
Some guy (who I have never interacted with before, RajaXP) mugged me, and when I try to chat him, I get this error message:
"You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you."

Does getting mugged not count as an "interaction" sufficient to allow me to talk to him, as I almost certainly am not on his blocked users list?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will pass this along to Joe, not really sure if that is supposed to be sufficient.

Thanks!
Taxxon [882264]
Maybe rephrase to "have not positively interacted with you". I was also under the impression mugging would count as an interaction.