Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum issues

Started by Shavedarmpit [2360543] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Taxxon [882264]
Confirmed PC misalignment of Karma and Forum Update per OP. Mobile is missing the entire Update/Karma section altogether.
CRLF [2095076]
I noticed everyone who posted a full screenshot is flying. When I was in Torn, this problem did not occur. It only appeared when I started a flight.

Has anyone seen this problem when they are NOT flying?